You can see today’s schedule and reserve available times for all group study rooms from the list at the bottom of this page.
You will not be able to make reservations unless you are logged in to the calendaring system. For the time being, you will need to enable pop-ups for this page and the individual room pages in order to login and to use the express scheduler. (We are trying to change that. To minimize the annoyance, you can permanently enable pop-up exceptions in your browser settings for https://25live.collegenet.com and https://lawlibrary.byu.edu.)
To see the weekly schedule for any particular study room (highlighted in green on the maps), please click on that room number. Reserve a time from either the grid below or the linked individual room pages by tapping or clicking a box and completing the form.
3rd Floor Study Room Locations
2nd Floor Study Room Locations
Current Availability List of All Study Rooms
- Tap or click on the open time slot you want to reserve.
- Enter the name of the ‘event’ you are scheduling.
- Adjust the end time, if desired. (The default duration is 1 hour, but you may reserve up to 2 hours in 30-minute increments.)
- If you are asked to designate a category, scroll down to ‘students’.
- You will need to click the refresh icon at the top right corner of the grid to see your reservation after your request is complete.
If you don’t see the grid after you log in, click the refresh icon.
Log in to http://25live.collegenet.com/pro/byulaw to cancel a reservation you no longer want to use.