The Utah State Bar has pre-authorized a limited number of recordings for self-study CLE credit. The recordings approved for credit are:
- Mandatory Civility Meeting (DVD) – approved for 1.0 CLE credit, including 1.0 Professionalism & Civility credit.
- Professional Responsibility (CD) – approved for 3.0 CLE credits, including 3.0 Ethics credits.
- Bankruptcy Law (CD) – 7.0 CLE credits.
- Criminal Law (CD) – 8.0 CLE credits.
- Civil Procedure (CD) – 11.0 CLE credits.
- Constitutional Law (CD) – 12.0 CLE credits.
- Family Law (CD) – 4.0 CLE credits.
- Wills and Trusts (CD) – 10.0 CLE credits.
All of the CLE materials must be picked up in person from the law library circulation desk at BYU, and may be borrowed for a 24-hour loan period. Please call ahead to determine availability (801-422-3593).
After you have listened to the recording, please contact
Annalee Hickman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
to have your credit posted.