Group study rooms are for the exclusive use of BYU law students. Study rooms are available for students to reserve for up to two hour blocks. You can find the online reservation system and study room policies here.
Step by step directions to using the online reservation system are as follows:
- Agree to the terms of the study room policies (found here).
- Enter net ID and password
- Under “My Reservation Templates” click “book now”
- On the left under “Date & Time” select which day and time you want to reserve a study room.
- To view all room options, click “Search” under “Locations.
- Select which room you want to reserve by clicking the “+” sign next to the room.
- If you know which room you would like to request enter the room number under “I Know What Room I Want” and select it from the dropdown.
- Click “Next Step”
- Enter reservations details
- Click “Create Reservation”