The Howard W. Hunter Law Library gratefully accepts gifts of books and other materials. Gifts are accepted with the understanding that the law library retains discretion to utilize or dispose of the items as warranted by library needs. Gifts not added to the library collection will be returned to the donor upon written request at the time of donation. Unless requested otherwise, a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to the donor of each gift. The library does not assign a value to gift materials. All gifts should be directed to Bonnie Geldmacher in 260B JRCB.
The following electronic news websites are available via site access and email newsletter subscriptions (in most cases):
- Bloomberg Law News: https://www.bloomberglaw.com/bloomberglawnews/ (including The United States Law Week and topic-focused news channels like Antitrust, Immigration, and Social Justice & Diversity; visit Bloomberg Law News for a complete list of offerings)
- Environmental Law Reporter: https://proxlaw.byu.edu/login?url=https://elr.info/index.cfm
- Greenwire: https://proxlaw.byu.edu/login?url=https://www.eenews.net/gw
- Law360: http://www.law360.com.proxlaw.byu.edu/
- Law.com: http://proxlaw.byu.edu/login?url=https://www.law.com
- Tax Notes (federal, state, and international): Contact Iantha Haight email@example.com for an account.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: https://www.chronicle.com/page/newsletters
- The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com
- The Wall Street Journal: http://wsj.com/BYULaw
- The Washington Post: https://proxlaw.byu.edu/login?url=https://www.washingtonpost.com